Saturday, October 13, 2012

Like a Free Soul

For all free souls


-by the Only Hub Team

walking down the narrow roads of my life
a little path separated by knives
when i saw a light shining
a little narrow silver lining
I was enticed to move towards it
to look to see the source that created it.
when I reached to the end
the path had a little bend
there was a big mirror
from water it was clearer

and the light came from none but me
it was all that my eyes could clearly see
luminosity was above expectations
how can that be were my reactions
I once thought it was a dream
and then I felt I should scream
then the merchant of souls came passing by
and I asked him the reasons why
he told me that light comes from a free soul
I could not digest it as a whole
in the life when was I free
there seemed in it no reality
but then i thought of life I've lived
and came to know it was undisguised

find more at The Only Hub
©The Only Hub Team

2 comments:

rockinmaxx said...

freaky....!!
gt scared too..... :O

Only Hub Team said...

awww! really?wts lyk dat??