Monday, October 29, 2012

Spots In The Light

Spots in the light

For the blinded people

Once, walking in the Sun
I found my eyes burn
Transformed to a new dimension
Nothing like my old expectations
I saw no one bright
all just dark spots in light
I saw all of htem looking too lame
But I was not the one to blame
Just then, sad music began to play
and Light beamed up on castles of clay
My eyes were burining I could not see
But heard the music say to me
All was unclear
Only voices I could hear
Some were whispers, some were a shout
Some too feeble some too loud
Some told me to go back
Some told me to remain a spot of black
I came back on the earth to see
They were all around me
Following blindly the footsteps of others
Not knowing what they had to conquer
Looking at it I laughed and walked away
of This Incident nothing else I would say

No comments: